Donkey Years
When i was in Poly... (2003-2006)
I skating alot alot... My inline hockey... I already forget when is the last time i touch it... it was like Donkey Years ago~
I want to go Sentosa... My beach-ball game... with my beloved friend... (tanning under the beautiful SUN)
Steamboat @ Marina Bay (time need to be on diet)
Chill around Orchard (spend alot $$ in food)
Visit lotsa Exhibition with Class
KL trip (when i am closer to my friend)
China Trip (3weeks)
Sleepless night for almost 1 full week to rush submission & went to print panel etc...
those School Day Memory....
Alot Alot.. I can't remember... so fast 3 years pass and now everyone was busying working...
I skating alot alot... My inline hockey... I already forget when is the last time i touch it... it was like Donkey Years ago~
I want to go Sentosa... My beach-ball game... with my beloved friend... (tanning under the beautiful SUN)
Steamboat @ Marina Bay (time need to be on diet)
Chill around Orchard (spend alot $$ in food)
Visit lotsa Exhibition with Class
KL trip (when i am closer to my friend)
China Trip (3weeks)
Sleepless night for almost 1 full week to rush submission & went to print panel etc...
those School Day Memory....
Alot Alot.. I can't remember... so fast 3 years pass and now everyone was busying working...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home